Exhibitions , Fairs & Events and Motorsports
- Dedicated team for Projects Logistics
- Expertise and capacity to handle large scale projects
- Heavy-lift and over dimensional cargo transportation
- Tailor made, creative and flexible solutions
- Duty Exemption, Chemical Permits, Import Permits & Various Ministry Services
- Information management systems provide full visibility of project from initiation through to implementation
Industrial Equipment Packing
Air & Sea Chartering
- Namma Cargo Services can provide full administrative support and consultancy services for the acquisition of customs duty exemption approved for the material imported into Saudi Arabia by Contractor.
- Namma Cargo Services will prepare the application based on general commodities and chemical/hazardous material being split into two separate categories, to obtain separate customs duty exemptions as well as import permits from the appropriate Ministries.
- Namma Cargo Services will prepare the translation of material in Arabic, denoting the exact material description and the correct classification numbers as per the customs tariff and quantities requested.
- The in-house Namma Cargo Services “POLEP” program will keep track of the exact quantity of the material consumption through various entry ports of Saudi Arabia.
- Namma Cargo Services will periodically provide Contractor with status updates of all the duty exemption items being imported.
- In the absence of customs duty exemption approval, Namma Cargo Services will assist Contractor in application procedure for the customs duty refund.
- Namma Cargo Services will keep a complete track of duty paid under deposit basis and the refund status in excel file which will be periodically sent to the LSTK Contractor and PMC Contractor.
Local Move & Exhibition
Warehousing & Distribution
General Cargo Outbound
General Cargo Inbound
Namma is ideally positioned to provide effective solutions to its customers' worldwide air and ocean importing needs. With space reserved on the world's leading cargo and commercial airlines and shipping lines, Namma provides maximum flight/sailing flexibility and a complete schedule of delivery options for inbound shipments.
Namma has the ability to perform complete door-to-door services for the movement of general cargo from any worldwide location. We have a comprehensive communications structure for up-to-the minute information on shipment movement and duty exemption requirements. Cargo information and movement are monitored on a 24-hour basis through our dedicated communications network.
More than a decade of experience combined with highly advanced information technology, enables Namma Cargo to move the shipments quickly and safely. In addition to highly experienced classifiers and translators, we have a dedicated customs clearance team at all entry ports of Saudi Arabia to ensure smooth customs clearance transactions.
Get in Touch
- 3rd Floor, Alfalak Building Alkhobar 31952, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia